- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A Notrax exclusive: the first of its kind 3 mat system in one beautiful mat design
- The first 3 to 4 feet of the mat (depending on length of mat) features a looped non-absorbent yarn to scrape debris and moisture from foot traffic
- The second 3 to 4 feet of the mat combines the looped scraper yarns with absorbent Decalon looped pile to begin the drying function
- The final 3 to 4 feet of the mat is pure Decalon looped pile to complete the drying function
- All yarns are color-coordinated to combine beauty with functionality; a dense combination of yarns ensure maximum performance
Specialty #137 Opera entrance mat. Notrax exclusive: Opera combines 3 functional mats into 1 mat design. Zone 1 – A looped non-absorbent yarn to scrape debris and moisture from foot traffic. Zone 2 – Combines looped scraper yarns with absorbent Decalonlooped pile to begin the drying process. Zone 3 – Pure Decalon looped pile to complete the drying function. All yarns are color-coordinated to combine beauty and functionality and is perfectly suited for all large upscale entrances including offices, hotels, and professional office buildings. A heavyweight vinyl non-slip backing ensures minimum movement. Recommended and approved product as a part of the GreenTRAX program for Green Cleaning environments. Test – Test Description – Results: (1) Abrasion Resistance ASTM D3884-01 – Test specimen is subjected to the rubbing action of two abrading wheels under controlled conditions. Results measured in weight loss (Grams) – Zone 1 – 1.00, Zone 2 – 1.27, Zone 3 – 1.45. (2) Accelerated Wear – Test specimen is subjected to the action of rollers under a specified load. Sample is rotated 10 degree after each pass. Results measured in thickness loss (percent) – Zone 1 – 26.90 percent, Zone 2 – 13.91 percent, Zone 3 – 22.46 percent. (3) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 – Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again – Zone 1 – 3-4 vacuum/5 extraction, Zone 2 – 4.5 vacuum/5 extraction, Zone 3 – 4 vacuum/5 extraction. (4) Water Retention – Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard) zone 1 – .19, zone 2 – .50, zone 3 – .60. Available in blue color. A dense combination of yarns ensure maximum performance. Use for All large, upscale entrances: offices, hotels, professional buildings.